Sunday, June 17, 2012

What matters the most

*Piece Number Five*
    I'm so sorry I've been M.I.A the past couple days my computer has been acting doofy! Any who Friday night my aunt Monica and cousin Jazzy took me to dinner at Bahama Breez, it was so fun! It was so nice to be with them, I haven't seen either of them in what seems like ages! I love being with them, there so fun and chill its a nice change. I LOVE being around my aunt Monica! She is one of the best people to talk to about anything! Secretly I'm really stressed about college (the money and preparation aspect) and I felt like I didn't have anyone to just listen to what I had to say, all I want is for once is to voice my opinions, my concers and she let me do that. I got it ALL out, the best part is not once did she interrupt me. At the end she gave me some very good advice, that's another amazing thing about her she doesn't water anything down because I'm not a child she tells me what I NEEd to hear not what I WANT to hear, I respect her so much for that. That's what matters the most, having a Monica.

      We started to talk about my grandma and how her feelings are hurt because no one is evolving her in my college life. I felt SO bad because I honestly had no idea, I've just been so stressed and working my life away that I'm missing what matters the most! My grandma is simply amazing she is so loving and giving and there's no set of words to express how much she loves me! I owe her a big apologie because I'm totally taking her for granted. Im so caught up in my own problems I'm missing out on opportunities to bond with her and that's what matters the most.

2 comments:

  1. Babe you have to remember the people that have been with you from the beginning. I know you have new friends and have grown up so much over the years but you can't forget the ones that laid the foundation for you to be who you are.

    Thanks for the shout out. You know I am always here for you and I will ALWAYS keep it real. :) Love you!

    Oh and your grandma tore up those wings..LOL! Nothing left buy dry bones..LOL!

    ReplyDelete