Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Class of 2012 WE DID IT!

   *Piece Number Three*
 Yesterday I graduated and I can't believe with in a blink of an eye it's over, i'm officially out of high school. Where has the time gone? I have no idea where the time has gone. This has been such a blessed journey, I know I wouldn't have gotten this far with out my friends and family. Your unconditional support has made this journey a blessing instead of a burden. I also know I wouldn't have gotten this far with out my Savior Jesus Christ he has rained blessings on me! With him all my prayers have been answered, all my goals have been accomplished, and I am NEVER forgotten. This is the time when I need to start preparing to leave for college. I know I will be fine at times when I feel lost I have to remember I am a beautiful daughter of God and that is greater then popularity and all the money in the world. Thank you to everyone who has supported me along this journey your simply amazing and I can never express how blessed I am and thank you to everyone who is helping me start this next chapter in my life. The role you play means the world.


DIXIE STATE COLLEGE HERE I COME!



       

1 comment: