Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bloomington YSA 1st Ward!

*Piece Number Seventeen*

Sorry I don't have many new pictures from my singles ward yet but I promise I will get some this week!
But I am in the Bloomington YSA 1st Ward and I love it! My ward is so huge it had to be split and everyone is just so dang nice! I love my Bishop he is way cool he always remembers my name because his oldest daughters name is Kendall. The first picture is a picture of his HOUSE its freaking huge! He had a pool party for FHE not only does he have One pool But he has TWO! and if you look closely that green thing is  WATER SLIDE a legit water slide It wraps around his trees and down into the pool its freaking insane! The lower bottom picture is a game night that was held, it was fun as you can see from the picture theres like 4 or 5 twister mats taped together to make one big one, that was a lot of fun my ward always does fun mixers I love it!

1 comment: