Saturday, September 1, 2012

2,500 People

*Piece Number Sixteen*






 

I have no idea how to start this post because there is not one single word that could describe to you guys the amount of fun I had at this dance!!! This was the Dixie State College Foam dance! Yes I said it FOAM dance. This was the Best dance Thrown by a school that I have ever been to so far! There were 2,500 PEOPLE at this dance. People come from UNR, SUU all over just for this dance. The Dj was so on point it was insane he did not play one crappy song not one! I danced for 3 hours straight. I was sooooo exhausted after this dance but every moment was worth it! Dancing in foam was such a cool experience, I cant wait until next year just so I can do this dance again!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. :) Next time I am coming to dance with you...j/k.

    ReplyDelete