Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Running and Scrambling

*Piece Number Twelve*

LEFT UNTIL I LEAVE FOR COLLEGE
This is seriously bouncers I can't believe this is my last week to be with my family and my friends.
I am going to miss my family SO much like I didn't know it would be this hard. Yesterday I went to my dads house to spend time with my step mom and siblings and I just started crying because there going to Canada and that was the last day I'm going to see them for a while. I was just jacked up it started hitting me. I started to cry even harder because I'm really going to miss my brother. Like I love my family but I LOVE MY BROTHER, its hard to explain but we just have this strong bond that no one else in my family will ever have I know it sounds kind of mean but thats just how it is. I have 3 days to see all the people that mean the most to me and finish packing it just doesn't seem like enough time, I feel like for the last 2 weeks all I have been doing is running and scrambling to get  everything done at 100mph! Its been a crazy couple weeks now its down to a couple days? That just doesn't make any words, how can time fly by like that with in a blink of an eye just be gone. I have definitely learned what it means when people say life is to short, yes thats so true because time is to short. So enjoy it because it just fly's by without any warning. I am feeling so many emotions there isn't just one emotion to describe them all. Im scared,nervous,sad,stressed, super excited. But there is no time for that its time to grow up because time isn't waiting for me to be ready.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment