Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let The Countdown Begin

*Piece Number Eleven*

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN GUYS
TILL I LEAVE FOR COLLEGE !!!!!!
I find it funny that I leave in Eleven days and it happens to land on piece number eleven ahaha! ( I know I'm a nut ) I can not believe its down to the nitty griddy already, like where has the time gone!! There are no words to express how excited I am to go to Dixie and Finally join the STORM. I remember yesterday when I was just starting high school now I'm getting ready to start college this is crazy right now! It was so odd I woke up this morning at my moms house and my room was completely empty, like walls are bare along with my dresser and closet. It really hit me this morning like holy hannah this is really happening one room is packed and one more to go then next thing I know I'm out tie five-thousie. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment