Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ticking Time Bomb

*Piece Number Nine* Oh my lanta I am so sorry it has been forever in a day sense I blogged! Where has the time gone! Life has just been so busy! Anywho the latest status is I'm not moving to St. George July 23rd because my step mom thinks I need to stay here and save money, I'm so bummed I'm not leving early :( Ofcourse this wasn't my choice but what can I do. So I'm leaving the first week of August that's not far away at all but it's not July 23rd either! I can not believe I am leaving for school in a month! Everything is happening so fast it's a total ticking time bomb. I still have no idea what's going on with my FASFA I have to call them for the FIFTH TIME tomorrow. I'm so sick of calling them. I'm nervous I'm not going to get any money but you know what I'm going to college I don't care if I have to take out loans and be in debt forever at least it was for my education, I refuse to get stuck at CSN or UNLV and for the people doing that there's nothing wrong with that but it's not for me. I have to go away and get out of here. I have to just continue to pray that things will work out and remain positive. Well Im going to go now I'll keep you updated with my FASFA tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment