Friday, August 17, 2012

7 hours and 5mins

*Piece Number Thirteen*
   Hey guys!!! I know what your thinking " This blog is for college and you have not even posted!" I AM SO SORRY I have been soooooo busy! I moved into my dorm on tuesday two days early and that was so crazy and busy. Then the next day I had my Student Government retreat up in Pine Valley that was so crazy fun and long! Then thursday was the actual move in day for everyone, so it was just madness. I got to meet my roommate and my mom and sister kennedy came to visit me and make sure my dorm was perfect. We went out to lunch went to this way good drink/treats place called Swig all the college students go there the line for it is always crazy. I FINALLY  got everything settled with my financial aide! THANK THE HEAVENS!! I can finally just relax because things are starting to fall right into place! Then today aka Friday is Freshmen Friday, it started at 10:30am and now its 3:05pm and I finally have a free moment. I have been having so much fun because of student government I know so many people and I have friends outside of my mains. Later on this afternoon is the splash party its when all the dixie students get together and play in the fountain, do slip and slide, and free food its amazing!  Everyone is so nice its way weird everyone says hi and gets to know you its so nice being in a place where everyone wants to be there. HAHAH talk about major mormon problems yesterday this guy in student government was having a crepe party, when i say crepe i mean crepe its not a code word its really crepes haha and when we went it got shut down by the cops HAHAH can you believe?! They said we were being to loud so they had to shut us down no warning or anything we were not doing anything bad hahah what an experience! I so exhausted all I have gotten is 7 hours and 5 mins of sleep for a total of 4 days hahah! Today i also joined this thing called D-crew and its when a group of students sit together at all the sporting events and we get all spirited out and hype everyone up its awesome. At first I was so bummed about not going to BYU but now i know im suppose to be here at DIXIE i just love it!  I have so much to tell you guys but i actually have to go but i promise when i can update i will and pictures are coming soon! Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment